Powerchip Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp.'s (PSMC) 300mm wafer factory plant was built using the Energy Management System (ISO 50001) to introduce energy management into PSMC's own management system and to analyze the energy consumption efficiency through the systematic management and verification of impartial third-party inspection agencies. By seeking the effective use of energy, laying the foundation for a green factory, and confirming the three-year revalidation check in November, 2018, the company has once again firmly established that the performance and culture of energy management have gradually deepened.
PSMC is a professional foundry company adhering to the business philosophy of the common growth of society, company and employees. The company's philosophy centers around sharing profits, cooperating with national energy laws as well as international energy conservation and carbon reduction trends, while striving to reduce energy consumption and fulfill corporate social responsibility.
PSMC is committed to complying with the following concepts and guidelines to implement the policy of cherishing energy, optimizing its use, and driving all those in the company to do their part to safeguard earth's energy environment:
- PSMC provides energy improvement resources and implements energy laws.
- PSMC strengthens equipment energy management and reduces energy consumption, in order to achieve energy saving goals.
- PSMC continues energy reduction measures to optimize energy efficiency.
- The company increases purchases of certifiably energy-saving equipment and introduces energy-saving products and processes.
- PSMC establishes a sound energy strategy and drives the participation of all employees to promote a sustainable business.