Powerchip Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp.'s (PSMC) corporate logo symbolizes the company's vision. The three-dimensional diamond conveys high-performance semiconductor wafer design, and its manufacture using cutting-edge technology. The outward expanding ellipse represents the goal of meeting the diverse needs of people from all walks and all races of life. With a professional attitude, excellent quality, and good service, PSMC adheres to the values of honesty, sharing, and transcendence. The company is committed to the business philosophy of sharing results with employees, customers, contractors, suppliers, outsourcers, and society. The ultimate goal is a sustainable business.
Through sound corporate governance, the pursuit of balanced interests of stakeholders, efforts to promote environmental protection and energy conservation, and the spirit of contributing to society, PSMC is committed to the following requirements:
- PSMC will adhere to business ethics and comply with legal norms.
- PSMC will provide all staff with a safe and healthy working environment as well as reasonable remuneration and benefits.
- At PSMC, production, quality, safety, and environmental protection are equally important.
- Implementation of energy-saving and carbon reducing activities to promote the efficient use of resources is vital to PSMC's mission.
- Respect for the intellectual property rights of others and compliance with the duty of confidentiality are key to PSMC's corporate culture.
- PSMC prohibits gifts, bribes, improper interests, and conflicts of interest so that no individual would profit for themselves while performing the company’s business.
- At PSMC employees of every level have the obligation to report any illegal or immoral activities in the workplace. Those reporting alleged wrong-doing shall not be threatened or retaliated against by the people they accuse.
- The concept of corporate social responsibility and supporting practices shall be extended to the supply chain to build the common pursuit of better performance.
PSMC is a member of the global village and accepts its social responsibility. In 2019, the company will continue the way the 300mm wafer factory publishes its annual reports: a transparent and open presentation of the company's achievements in corporate governance, economic management, social responsibility, and environmental sustainability, as well as its strategic objectives for employees, customers and the general public. This boundary category will include the 200mm and 300mm wafer factories of PSMC and will continue to be issued on a regular basis for the public's reference.