Powerchip Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp.(PSMC) is a professional wafer manufacturing company committed to total workplace safety, health management; and environmental protection. The company's philosophy is that accomplishments should always be shared with employees, customers, and society. PSMC is dedicated to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, as well as aligning with practices which promote environmental protection, green-manufacture, and occupational injury/illness prevention, thus fulfilling corporate and social responsibility by our management. PSMC firmly believes that by implementing an Environmental, Safety, and Health Management System and communicating effectively with employees, customers, suppliers, contractors, society, and other stakeholders, the ultimate goal of PSMC - a prosperous, everlasting PSMC coexisting with a healthy environment - will be achieved. In concert with the company's basic commitment, PSMC observes the following fundamental ideas in its work to achieve a higher quality of life for all employees and the community:
- All managers are committed to providing the necessary resources and implementing and improving daily safety management practices to ensure the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the management system.
- Safety is equally as important as environment, health, productivity and quality.
- PSMC complies with all related environmental protection, safety and health regulations and standards.
- The protection of the environment, the promotion of physical and mental health, the prevention of foreseeable danger, and the control of losses are the direct responsibilities of all employees.
- PSMC implements energy conservation and carbon reduction activities and promotes the efficient use of resources in response to climate change mitigation and adaptation, and sustainable resource use.
- PSMC constantly reviews and audits the ESH Management System so that a safe and healthy working environment is maintained, and environmental safeguards are continuously updated.